Our main priority as a small business is to ensure that you feel confident purchasing AND wearing our beautiful swimwear.
Therefore we have made it our number 1 priority to think of EVERYTHING you want as a customer and meet those expectations with flying colours!
• Made using premium grade recycled fabrics
• Certified UPF 50+ and sunscreen, oil and chlorine resistant
• Muscle control
• Multi-purpose (activewear and swimwear)
• Broad range of sizes 6 - 16
• Mix and match designs with a range of coverage options.
• Compression layers for extra bust support.
• Adjustable straps for better fits
• Braved Basics Collection - perfect swimwear staples
• Refunds for returns - see our refund policy here
• Want to try-on before you buy? Contact us here to arrange a fitting
• One-by-one quality audited before it goes out the door to you.
• Growing community of water-loving women on Instagram and Facebook
• Raising money for Women's Legal Service, helping women to free professional legal services in domestic violence, custody and family law situations.
• Incorporation of ECONYL®, a 100% regenerated nylon yarn derived from industrial waste such as discarded fishing nets.
• Plastic-free packaging by @betterpackagingco
• Designed and manufactured with longevity in mind.
As a small business we are always looking for ways we can improve. If you have feedback or recommendations for us please let us know below.
HAVE A SAY IN HOW OUR BUSINESS GROWS